Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Freedom!

Good stuff, Good stuff. No more textbook, no more notes. Helllllllo sleep ^__^. Yep, that's right, I finished writing my last exam at 4:45pm today. Exciting stuff.

I can't believe I'm starting a "blog". But after reading Adrians, i thought maybe it is a good idea to have one. It's a good way to keep those i don't see often updated. I miss my peoples people :(

Let's see where to begin. Let's begin from this summer. God's been so faithful- espeically to our fellowship. I'd say it begin at our fellowship retreat back in late June. HIV! It's all about HIV (=honesty, integrity, vulnerability). Lot story short, God's added 3 brothers to His family. Three!!!! Whoaaa :) We've also been able to find a new direction/purpose. It's so exciting to be part of this growth and to be entrusted with new Christians. I think having seen these three people accept Christ has renewed the fire in all of our hearts to be more of a witness. It's also really humbling. Although i wasn't one of the people who was able to pray with them to accept Christ, God humbled me through all this. In fact, He kept me from sinning. I think if i did pray for acceptance with them, I would have easily become proud. So thank God for that also! ^___^

Although I've spent much of this summer in school. I have to be thankful for that also. It's always tempting to go out when the weather is nice but I love what i'm learning. This kind of knowledge just allows me to have a greater appreciation of creation. Of His creation. I can't say that with any more conviction as this point. It's so amazing how smart, creative and efficient our biological systems are made. For being able to know that, I give thanks.

I've also been challenged lately about my faith. More so to take steps of faith, to have more faith. Especially when it comes to...perhaps quitting my job!?! *gasp*
It's also been difficult to keep my emotions/feelings in check. Especially since i'm going to be 20 in less than 2 months. Aiya. And with that, comes, well, and end to a certain commitment I made a while ago (although i' have not been too strong). Sigh. I hate to say these things explicitly. But i've had to remind myself many times the kind of man i want to fall in love with. To "notice" him because of his love and passion for God. I hope he's praying for me also. And i hope he'll hurry it up...or that I'll hurt it up by becoming more of the woman he needs. I hope i don't sound whiny. It's all good ^___^ But i guess wiht that, another issue also came up. I don't want to settle for anything but the best, but whose best am i seeking? Mine? My parents? or God's? I really need to take these 2 weeks i have off to reevaluate and rethink alot of these things.

What's ahead?
Now that school OFFICIALLY offer. I want to catch up on reading, sleep, jogging, see people!!! And i'm looking forward to school ha haa.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home