Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Monday, February 26, 2007

"Waiting to Exhale"

It feels like the whole world has applied to PT. Everywhere i turn, i found out another person has applied.
Sigh. Faith is scarce right now.

You know when you're watching an award show, or a game show...or basketball game; when the person is about to announce the winner, the verdict, or the ball is close to the rim. What do you do? There is a slight pause where you hold your breath and wait to see what happens. I feel like I've been holding my breath since Jan 15. The pressure in my "alveoli" can't take it anymore. My "diaphragm" is tired (I've been studying pulmonary mechanics, i couldn't resist).

Must go back to the story of Joseph.

Lord, bless you in all seasons, with all outcomes, all my life.
Help me to exhale go.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:10 a.m., Blogger Melody said…

    My dear, you know Who's in control. He knows the best for you. :)

    "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." - Psalm 119:105

     
  • At 2:43 a.m., Blogger Hamster said…

    Hi, Mandars...I didn't know you were applying for PT...cool!

    Wondering how you're doing, and wanna touch base sometime. Just got back from Thailand/Cambodia for a missions trip.

    How amazing that you're still in touch with PCAers...I recognized everyone in your Christmas gathering pic!

    Drop me a line sometime!

    -Miss Hamster

     

Post a Comment

<< Home