Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Friday, December 08, 2006

REM

I love the quiet study room- I can get SOOO much sudying done. Mainly because:
1) people don't talk (it's a quiet study room)
2) people dont bring in hot food (which can be quite annoying- the aroma of curry or some other ethnic spice filling up the entire room)

It's also a nice environment for naps! Oh man. I've started a routine with my 6pm naps. They're sooo good and i feel so refreshed after heh.

During yesterday's 30min nap, I had a dream that I was studying in that room...except rather than having a brown girl in the cubicle beside mine, i had a cute boy! A cute asian boy who was also in biology!!! We were having a conversation about cell bio (weird b/c I took that class 2 yrs ago)..ah haa...then i woke up because my arm started to numb.

I'm sad to say that i chose my limbs over the boy.

Ah...studying has made me crazy.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:16 p.m., Blogger Sam Hsieh said…

    it had made you crazy alright....crazy in LOVE...hahahahhahahaha

    =D

     
  • At 2:35 p.m., Blogger Melody said…

    i miss you panda! study hard, finish soon and come hang out with me! :) i might be coming to UTSC sometime in the next two weeks to talk to my prof about a project that i'm doing.

     
  • At 12:39 p.m., Blogger A Mandar said…

    I MISS YOU TOO MEL!

    Call me if you come buy. I will be at school everyday next week, 9-10pm (i'm not exaggerating). We can study together! It'll be like Queens again...except minus the cushioned booths.

    Adrian called me DURING my exam yesterday. q##*%&&#%y!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home