Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm in love with running again. It just feels so good.
The long weekend allowed me to run 5 days in a row =) Hopefully I can progress myself in speed and distance in a few weeks, once school is out. My knee pain has been getting ALOT better - almost none and I can feel that my VMO is alot stronger..yay

On another note.
We've been doing neuro PT for the past 7 weeks and I absolutely love it. I'm not saying that studying is easy..there's still tons to learn. But I'm really enjoying what I'm learning - from the neurophysiology to the neuroanatomy...to the clinical labs. The theory stuff reminds me of undergrad..but i think it's also cuz this is the kind of stuff I use to imagine physio being all about. Like in 'One Liter of Tears'..someone gets a brain lesion.. they start to lose their stability/balance..the ability to walk..and the physio is there trying to rehab them back and optimize what they do have. Seems alot more rewarding than cardioresp or msk. I love it. Seems very possible that this be the area I want to work in. Can't wait for the neuro placement =)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 p.m., Blogger irene said…

    LOL "One liter of tears"???? some of the agape kids have been talking about this drama....=T

     
  • At 11:50 p.m., Blogger A Mandar said…

    Irene..it's SOOO good.. i cried everyday for a week.. and i have a heart of stone!...my friend cried til her shirt was soaked..hah.. just make sure you don't need to go out anywhere the next day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home