Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Saturday, August 13, 2005

China



The hot china man i met in Xi'an.
This is on a street market at 12am. The street
is hosted by a minority group who are predominatly Muslim.

Asia's largest water sprinkler/fountain (Xi'an). The kind where you can walk onto and then the water spray up around you. It's quite pretty- Grace and i got sprayed on while taking pics.

At the North Lake, the famous wall of 9 dragons.
















The famous Terra Cotta Army in Xi'an. Courtesy of Emporer Qin Shi




These just some of the pics from Beijing & Xi'an, after i finished teaching. All of my Sichuan pics are not digi so you'd have to meet up with me to see 'em- he hee. I can hardly begin to explain what the trip was like. I learned many things and saw many things. I realize how naive I was. It was a very non typical M trip- very nonconventional. Thank you to everyone who supported and encourage me to take part in this trip.

Oh btw...I'M MOVING!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home