Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Saturday, June 11, 2005

It's sad how i don't get to "talk" to my grandma until we're "forced" to be together. I love that lil old lady =)

She had an angiogram today (i like saying it b/c they always say it on House..heh)
5:30am: Get up & shower
6:10am: pick up grams; followed by Timmies
6:30am: St. Mikes
7:40am: Into the scary room. Meanwhile i fell asleep in the waiting room. The surgery waiting room is really nice...with super comfy chairs...plus it was so early.
8:20am: Awaken by nurse
12:20: Went to buy lunch @ Eaton Centre
2:20: Home

Between the gaps, my grams and i had some really nice chats/laughs. She's so cute, i love her.

And....they found nothing wrong with her heart.

3ish: Granny's place. I was SOOOO super sleep but then my mom came and made me korean noodles (the cold kind, so yummy). I ate so much. Then i sat down..and fell asleep! Later my grandpa came to sit beside me and he fell asleep too- his snoring woke me up ha haa.

Stayed, chatted.
Left for Oasis: Faith is having confidence in our hopes. Ask with Faith- Pray with expectation =)

Irene, i know you're reading this...i'm excited =)
Babe (i.e. Mic)...let's do that THING you always want to do next next week =))..but a white one

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home