Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I've missed my comfort place =)

The craziness is finally over. The past two weeks has felt like i was reliving second year exams.


I sorta knew this before but it really hit me today a i was on the rowing machine. Earlier, i was in the hidden lab playing with crickets and i heard all this rukus outside. I went out to look and saw some of my students, so we started to chat. After i went to work out and as i was getting off the treadmill, i saw another student. A prayer that i've constantly had over the past 2 years is to have more opportunities to interact with people who are not believers yet. It seemed like such a slim chance cuz i can be really shy. Last semester, i was really excited when i was talking to my one and only muslim friend about what he believed. But wow. I realized today that when God answers, he answers BIG. I find it hard sometimes to show love without being too involved (due to the nature of the relationship). But then i realized, 'pray about it, DUH!!!'. hehe...i'm such a duh duh head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home