Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I don't know where to start. I need to update more frequently.

2 midterms before reading week. 2 more after reading week. 3 group assignments/presentations. 50 lab reports to mark. 1 mainland girl.

I had another traditional Lover's Day. A great night spent with the Carter Boys + Korean food. You guys are awesome. Then followed by some poker action at Ray's...although i didn't play.

I was privledged enough to be invited to a cottage getaway this weekend. I forgot to tug in my head while playing in the snow, that has resulted in a sore neck but it was well worth it. Nothing beats "british bulldog" and football in a huge snow bank that is higher than my hips. Trying to watch Broke Back Mountain was something else. And playing hockey was also a first- or should i say skating while holding a hockey stick. It was nice to spend time with friends, without worries of reality. It was an added bonus that the weekend was spent with the 'older' people.

I found out my dad almost died on saturday might. They had to call 911. Quite the reality check.

1 more day to study before the highly anticipted road trip to visit our drug dealing friends =))) eeeeee....CAN'T WAIT!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:12 p.m., Blogger Melody said…

    you didn't tell me that fact about your dad! and blog about the trip! :)

     
  • At 12:14 a.m., Blogger A Mandar said…

    You disappoint me matthew carter. Disapppoint me.

     
  • At 3:47 a.m., Blogger A Mandar said…

    Who was the one who told you to go for the gangster motif? ...this is what happens when you don't listen to the match maker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home