Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Countdown

Ah. After a very long yet quick summer, it all comes down to the last two weeks.

What's in store:
- annual "retreat" with my peoples peeps. Very excited!
- CNE
- Chinese Lantern Festival
- getting together with Warren? ha haa..we'll see. After a year of 'tentative scheduling'
- school =) Yes, i'm looking forward to a new semester, with new classes, SPINNING and running again
- after 6 VERY long months, my mom is finally coming back from china. Ah i miss her so much.
- last shift at Bloorview
- planning for the Christmas Celebration. Yes, that's right. I've already started. And watch out, if I haven't asked you already, I will =)
- serving Oasis again. For the past year, going to friday programs has truely been an "oasis" for me. I was able to go from a crazy week of school and expect to enjoy fellowship and worship God. But i'm really excited to be serving again. I miss it. And i know that He is doing something really special with this group of people. I just hope that I will continue to feel this way once november comes.


I was told yesterday that I am no where close to finishing my experiments. Apparently there are a whole bunch of stuff that he still wants me to do before i can start writing. I guess my plan of finishing all the experiments by the end of summer will not happen until november. Just thinking about it releases a burst of cortisol- AH! I'm really not use to this whole independent research idea- probably because I lack self control. And the freedom is paralyzing.

I need classes! I need milestones! I need exams!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home