Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Oasis Retreat 2006

After looking over the summary that Howard sent us, Aaron and i were both a little nervous about how the messages and 'tract' would turn out. So little faith.
Thank you Howard (aka Mr Vermont) =)

I expected the messages to be difficult, but i never could of thought that the Spirit would have convicted us in such ways and the degree of transparency and vulnerability....wow.

Another thing that 'stood out' was the conversations among some of the girls. I find it so difficult to open up now- mostly because i'm afraid of investing into a relationship and then loosing it. So i tend to open up to a certain point or only invest a certain amount of effort/time into a relationship. I really want to 'invest' in these friendships with the girls at church...Lord give me the courage to step out and be a blessing to my sisters.
__________
I've been reminded alot recently that it's not everything in the world. There are more important things- there is still alot of time.

And i think to myself, 'What was i thinking??? '

_________
Congratulations to all the recent graduates! Good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home