Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I've been feeling really anxious alot lately...i decided to diagnose myself --> anxiety attacks. I've been having really short breaths and getting nervous over nothing. The symptoms are more physiological than psychological. Very very strange.

I came home early yesterday cuz i couldn't handle the anxiousness anymore. So as i layed in my bed from 9pm-2am, trying to fall asleep, this was what was put on my heart.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Phili 4:6-7

And His peace far surpasses them all =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home