Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

GRRRR you, Warran G!

Rules of the game:Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.
1. Last saturday night, i went to a buffet with a friend..ate too much and decided to go walking around in my neighborhood (w/ someone else) to "relieve" myself from such agony- this was around 10pm. We walked and walked...and then these 3 "colored" guys starts to towards us in a thuggish kind of way. I got so scared. So we turned around to walk back. Then they started to follow us and was "boo!-ing" me. I got more scared and started running. Sigh.

2. I was known to be good in math and it was my favorite subject until gr12. It all went downhill from there.

3. I enjoy walking around and observing/watchin the interactions of those around me. I can walk for hours.

4. Sometimes, i pretend to be extroverted.

5. Gasey! Oh so very gasey (i.e. right now- 90% of the time)


NEXT: Adrian Wang, Brent Chan, Michael Carter, Matthew Carter (DO IT!) and Faith Lee.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home