Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

AIYA

My mom left for China over the weekend. I miss her already :( Counting down the 6 months starting.....nnnnnnnOW.

I also had a chance to reinforce a strong bond with Emily over this weekend. he hee. good times =) We made it to airport road without getting lost this time (i think it's cuz she was driving, i was half asleep, eating my Maria biscuits, so yummy).

I had my second last practical today. I said goodbye to some of my students. Kinda sad. Despite all the harassment through email and horrible marking hours, I've totally enjoyed interacting with students and having a chance to encourage them when they needed it. It's actually made me consider teaching.....but nah. Physio all the way =)

I'm so paranoid. I have a 50min presentation tomorrow that's worth 50% of my mark. So anxious.

In need of peace. The temptation to take my eyes off the important things continues to be strong. Where shall my help come from? You know my heart and my innermost thoughts, guard them and keep them pure. May they honor you.

Wow, this entry has been quite random.

Looking forward to worship nite for vcf.
Looking forward to end of Hazards.
Looking forward to the summer... ah...summer =)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 p.m., Blogger Emily said…

    i need to get me some of those maria crackers....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home