Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Friday, May 19, 2006

Lesson of the week.

Lesson learned, never close your eyes while on a treadmill.

By time 27min, i started to get bored, so i closed my eyes for a split second...a very fast split. I opened my eyes and saw myself really far from the front...i tried to catch up but nope...fell flat on my face. This is while the treadmill was still rolling at speed 5.8. It then threw me onto the hard cold floor, there was trajectory! ...i then pulled myself up and turned off the treadmill.

A mainland girl asked if i was okay and went on to show me the bruise on her face when she got thrown down yesterday- i didn't know that falling off a treadmill was that common.

Now i'm left with a bruised chin and some scrapes.

Lesson learned.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:38 a.m., Blogger devilfighter said…

    hahahha amanda .. that is tooo funny! i almost fell off once, but i always clip that safety stop thing on to me, so before i almost fell, the safety came out of the tredmill and stopped it, saving me =) yay for safety =P & glad you're okay

     
  • At 2:38 a.m., Blogger Melody said…

    oh honey, i hope you're alright. i miss you... i need to find time to get together with you. i live a rather boring life to tell the truth! ha... :)

    - mel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home