Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Saturday, September 18, 2004

It was grace that brought me out of the motherland.
It was grace that gave me hardcore "mandar" parents-and the kind of love that comes with that.
It was grace that led me to public school.
It was grace that got me out & into Peoples.
It was grace that brought me to rock bottom. Brokeness.
It was by grace that living, breathing and unique Blessings occured when it did.
It was by grace that is leading me to where I am going. By grace, i am who i am now.
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound.

I was recently thinking about what, who and where i would be now if it wasn't for that pivoting point during my early teenage yrs. I'm sure things would be ALOT different. I still remember quite vividly those whom i use to acquint myself with. It's interesting and sometimes shocking as to how differently lives can diverge. It's like the Butterfly Effect (i liked that movie).

First full week of second year. I think i can get use to this :) One thing i learned first yr was to not procrastinate with assigned readings; so much stress! Which is why i'm trying my best to stay on top of things...but...it's exhausting. I got most of the readings done today but it sucks to be stuck in the house all day. By the time i started Cognitive Neuroscience & Neurophysiology, i felt an onset of PMS. Not good. Chocolate and chips just made it worse...I KNOW! can you believe it!?!? he hee...i felt quite large so i went for a jogg at riverdale park. 10 laps in 40min. Then i went over to granny's for dinner. I love their place. So much good food and deluxe cable tv :) I always get there with an empty stomach and by the time i leave, i feel like i've just been to a buffet. And having company always makes them happy so :) (as i try to justify my using them for food..he hee)...i love them. But yes, i'm quite exhausted.

What's ahead? Work...birthdays...softball...Oasis...exams...ah Can't wait til Thanksgiving...a whole extra day off!!!! he hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home