Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Monday, November 21, 2005

Frustrated.

Weekend ended off on a good note ..but the jap buffet and roots sweater was quite the highlight =)

Finally finished Meteor Garden II- you can't beat taiwanese dramas.

I REALLY missed my parents these couple of days. I'm not sure how much of my grandparents i can take. They have good intentions...but AHHHH. I want to stab myself sometimes...esp when it's 5am and my grandpa is calling China...ON THE SPEAKER PHONE...meanwhile, he's still yelling. Sigh.
My parents were thinking about coming back early...but that means at least $240 difference on their flight- they decided against it =( Another month left.

I shared about my China trip with the Mandarin Congregation. I started off explaining why I had a burden for china. I got teary..and did that thing where your lips shake and you can't speak. After taking a few minutes to get myself together, i continued through the rest of the ppt in my bad mandarin. I ended up staying for the entire service- it was such a blessing. The congregation grew immensely since the last time i was there- probably around 2yrs ago. Praise Him! and i was able to chat w/ some ppl after. One person offered to hook me up with a teaching job if i ever wanted to go back. I was really by the passion and sincerity. I really wish my mandarin was better..and i was literate.

I'm REALLY putting off this english essay. Sigh. My last assignment before finals.

And as for that something something.. it's a no go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home