Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Homesick

I spent a good amt of time last time crying to my mom about my frustration. It seems so silly and immature but simultaneously it still resides. This experience has taught me how much i value my parents. I'm so thankful to have a tight relationship with them. I can tell my mom anything and i can laugh with (or at) my dad about anything. I feel homesick. 22 more days.

I know they have good intentions but generation clash is inevitable when you're together almost 24/7. As a result of this, i'm taking every opportunity to get out of the house. I can't wait til Kingston..thanks for taking me in =)

I got my religion paper mark. Ha haa. So much for an evangelistic paper..the proclaimation of faith does not go well with the academics. Oh well. Take it as a learning experience.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:23 a.m., Blogger Adrian said…

    YAY KINGSTON!!! Fun times...*WOOT WOOT*

     
  • At 10:19 a.m., Blogger mic carter said…

    oh honey hope all is well. we should hook up after all this shit (like essays - i have a whopping 4) is finished muah

     
  • At 4:34 p.m., Blogger Melody said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:34 p.m., Blogger Melody said…

    like i said, i can't wait until you get your much deserved break either! love ya and can't wait to give you a big hug!

     
  • At 11:55 a.m., Blogger living for an audience of ONE said…

    thankfully we don't live for the academics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home