Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Fini

It's for sure this time. I'm official done the long road of 7 midterms + 1 lab exam =) Oh man, where do i start. First, a mother of a "THANKS" to Andrea & Brandon for helping me study. Those two are so awesome. Although preping for this exam has been really stressful..not because the material is hard, just simply SOOOO much testable material...i know i can do it but how fast?..it's one of those exams that can make you cry because you know it's attainable....looking back, i really liked this challenge. I mean, what is life/school without a challenge? Sure, you might do well but you can't walk out of it saying you've had to figh to earn it and feeling that you've been pushed to your potential...or a higher standard. I feel like i should get bragging rights for memorizing 40pgs of brain structures he he. Show me a brain, cut it in different ways and i'll give you the names to all of that! BOOYA! It still amazes me how amazing the Creator is. The brain is too intracate to be caused by forces of evolution..random chance that the circle of Willis has 4 entry points? i think not! So humbling.

"EXHALE". I'm really excited about the next 3 weeks- fellowship, shopping, work, no exams, interacting with people again and only TWO weeks of classes left (then finals but let's not talk about that yet). I'm also feeling a nice visit to PCA, i owe a huge thanks to Mrs Lee, that woman was a crazy bio teacher but she prepared us so well...memorize the entire process (NAMES AND STRUCTURES) of cell respiration he hee..oh man, how can one forget.


1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 a.m., Blogger secretblogger said…

    glad its finally over for you =)
    heh amanda ...we should get together next week ...
    I'm slightly encouraged after reading your blog .....haha .....makes my biochem exam seem a little more "do-able" =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home