Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Aging

Another wednesday dedicated to midterms. Cell bio on fri then stats on saturdy. I'm really nervous about cell bio. I need to redeem myself after how neuro went. Sigh. And to top it off, after i watched my neuro lectures, i noticed that she gave MANY hints about what was on the exam, very unfair to those who are online students. Very unfair. BAH. Then i heard how in ecology, many ppl started to cheat at the end. Once again, very unfair. You'd think that the hot/genius prof can at least make multiply versions of the exam. Arg. Yes, i'm quite bitter.
As for now, non stop cell bio. I understand everything- all the mechanisms and what not but it feel like nothing is being retained. 20eh? getting old. Aiya. Mindless memorizing is suppose to be my specialty!!!! BOOO.

On a brighter note, i'm really enjoyin driving he hee.. still. The 30min in the morning, praying, meditating. I don't know how safe it is when i'm driving at 120km/h but it's the time of day i actually look forward to =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home