Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Him & I

Continuing on with this relationship theme, i thought you'd all like to know that i have a new interest. Let's call him Dolly (quite masculine if you ask me). Yep, I've moved from prof (too alive) to my textbook (too dead) to finally my sheep brain (too perfect ^__^) heh. About most of you are probably thinking i'm going crazy but whose to argue? Apparently my whole entry about freedom came too soon. I underestimated how much my neuro lab exam consisted of and how much 40pg of brain structures really is. Sigh. This next week is going to be super brainy (no pun intended) and super immigranty (i.e. a flash back of oac bio- amanda murmuring random words that she can't spell but has to say it like that to remember how to spell it..."hebenulo-interpeduncular tract", "septum pellicudum" or "subcallosal fasciculus"?) and hellllllllllo Dolly *wink*

If you wanna check Dolly out, there are a few websites my friend made.. www.neuroscience.8m.net and www.geocities.com/kzi1/main.html

I had a super unproductive yet fun weekend :) I was able to get together w/ dee friday nite after neuro exam. Lots of girl talk. Then on sat the girl talk continues with adrian *smile*. We had a martha stewart evening with baking cheesecake & cookies he hee... light! =) Then sunday was definitly a day of rest. Church in the moring. When i got home i was "tired"...so a nap it is..by the time i woke up it was dark.. he hee. That's literally all the productiveness of my weekend....i spent all of last night studying for my suprise stats quiz for today. Took me 2hrs b/c i've been quite consistent with being late for tutorial for the past..oh..month..he hee..so i'm kinda lost with everything after the miderm...but getting perfect on the quiz was worth it =) And today i started my journey of 40pgs..not as bad as 40yrs in the desert but ya he hee.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 p.m., Blogger faithtivity said…

    what do you do w/ your sheep brain? does everyone get their own sheep brain?

     
  • At 3:01 a.m., Blogger A Mandar said…

    Yea...well we work in pairs. We get our own sheep brain and play with it. But it smells really bad now cuz we've had it since the 2nd week of school. And then you cut it in diffeent ways to expose different structures...you basically do whatever you want, no restrictions b/c it's just to familiarize you to the diff structures in order to prep you for the final bell ringers. Plus you try to match it to a brain atlas :) Check out those pics! Fun stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home