Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Spinning...hard

Another 2 exams out of the way. 4 down, 3 more to go. Then one week of break and finals begin. Ai i can't wait til xmas. Sit around, do nothing and have my shrek marathon he hee. Cell bio went well. Not 100% but definitly not bad. Stats DEFINTILY went well. I can't believe how easy it was. Gosh. Considering how i started studying at 10pm fri nite...it was VERY well. So not a horrible calc exam like in previous years. I love stats ^__^ But i think all that fun in <24hrs> studying withdrawl syndrome!!!! yep, i think so.

I'm just really thankful this week is over. From now on, only ONE exam perweek..YESS!!!! Since time and sleep has been quite minimal this week, my attitude and consideration for others has also diminsihed exponentially...or maybe logarithmally..?...ln? ha haa.. you get the point. But i was reminded this morning that God has my days already written in his books. His plans are only for my good, my hope. And despite all my shortcomings..and all the disappointments i have in myself and those others have of me..and ESPECIALLY the things that don't measure up for Him, he still wants to LAVISH his love onto me. I can't really fathom that concept right now. It's difficult cuz i know i can't do it for others.

I'm so thankful for my oasis. It was so hard to get up this morning. I'm so tired but i miss worshipping God w/ my family. It was great! *Jesus loves me, this i know!*

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 p.m., Blogger secretblogger said…

    hey amanda ...=) good stuff with the exams .
    I mirror your entire blog (enantiomers haha)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home