Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Follow up

Not exactly a week yet but good enough. Thanks to those who prayed for me =) ....it was to get approval & blessing from the elders for a china missions trip this summer =))))) ...tis approved. Finally, since back when...gr 11? gr12?... I'm excited but scared. I won't write too much cuz i'm sure i'll blab about it in person.

Reading week...highly unproductive. Many hours of korean drama, movies, beach and ofcourse REM. Although i didn't accomplish anything on the agenda, the rest was greatly appreciated and once again, i'm up and ready to go for another 2 months...we're almost done another year guys!!! WOOT!

Some may recall how bumbed i was after writing the last exam before reading week (plant phys)...i got my marks back...all but one. Turns out i did pretty well in the neuros and don't need to drop plant, enough grace was given to still finish the course with a decent mark...PRAISE GOD!!!...cuz i know i had nothing to do with it.

I almost forgot...paramount pics is filming a movie on my street. So no traffic from 7pm-6am for 8 days. Who's in the movie?...only MARK WALHBERG (i dunno how to spell his name)!!!...aka Marky Mark.. the white '80's-early '90's rapper with no shirt *drool*....the guy from "The Italian Job"...*fanning myself*...he hee. The scene consists of a car chase down the street and a helicoptor! Factory district has turned into the streets of Chicago during Christms time. They've put up lights and wreaths...it looks quite nice. They start filiming pretty late becaue there will be less people to crowd and harass Mark. So last night at 4am...i was awoken by super loud screetching and breaking sounds of cars..then a loud BANG that sounds like drums ...then the follow up of my dog barking. I opened my eyes and saw the dead tree from across the street was lit up like those at city hall during christmas time. I half consciously got myself out of bed and stumbled to the washroom to relieve myself hoping that the dream would end. No. Came back to bed, pulled out the green Life Brand ear plugs i bought back in september and went back to sleep...sorta. I caught up the rest of my sleep when i got home today. Sigh...my nocturnal routine for the next 7 days. Anyone willing to offering their place?

The next few weeks should be eventful.
Signing off.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 a.m., Blogger sammi said…

    WOW MANDA... YOU'RE FINALLY GOING TO CHINA!!! YAYYYY! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! =D=D=D

     
  • At 3:22 p.m., Blogger faithtivity said…

    are you gonna happen to stumble out of your store while they're filming? maybe they'll keep the take w/ you in it ;)

     
  • At 1:20 p.m., Blogger Jaysfreak said…

    Yes Ben! REM's latest album came out a little while ago. I dunno, check it out or something.

    Yeah, Irv and I were on Eastern Ave. and saw Christmas stuff up. He was like "Hey, they must be shooting a movie or something.." I was like, "I dunno..man, keep driving. I'm hungry."

    I guess he was right! Congrats Amanda!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home