Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Friday, April 22, 2005

Even during finals

Once again, i'm amazed at how God entrusts me with relationships and opportunities to be a witness and participate in His Kingdom.

Studying with a childhood/family friend at school today. He's an atheist. We rarely see each other but usually have nice conversations when the opportunity arises. We talked a bit today during the study breaks. I gave him a ride home and we talked in the car...so amazing. When he got out, he said something along the lines of, "God seems to make you really happy...talking to you and hearing your views makes me happy ". During the ride, he also said, "maybe it's time to stop becming an atheist". I didn't want to force or push anything...but the seed's been planted. Hopefully this is the beginning of something amazing.. [I DON'T MEAN ROMANTICALLY!!!!!].

He's interested in playing softball. I'm gonna ask him to come to the retreat. Another item to add to the list =)))))) (that's how hard i'm smiling)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home