Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Monday, April 11, 2005

stupped-stupid

Another eventful prayer meeting with MSI.

David Fuller's brother, John Fuller was sharing...he works for OMF. We had a nice chat about "dave" after.

The prayer meeting was what i needed to bring things back into perspective. Gathing as believers with a heart and passion for China has put my petty and minut problems back where they belong...nonexistence.

Two things that John shared really struck me.
1. It's not our great faith that saves people...but our Great God.
2. John shared about his chinese friend- his friend said that chinese churches pray that they won't turn into 'those Western churches'. Our abundance easily masks kingdom issues with petty nonsense.

I feel stupid. sigh. I was reminded why i hate mingling with ppl i dunno. I suck at making new impressions. Maybe i'll share the details later in person...but mark my words...i SHALL work on my interpersonal skills...or else amanda will start hiding in the corner from now on. Sigh.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 p.m., Blogger Sam Hsieh said…

    i'll be your corner man...sorta like a boxing match...but without the boxing and the match...just a corner =)

     
  • At 6:31 p.m., Blogger Justin C. said…

    Prayer meeting huh? I go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home