Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Kind of Random

I finally got enough guts to email them...not expecting anything outta this..just a good learning experience if anything. People with authority scare me...respect..but fear follows.

Exams went alright...i enjoyed my bio exams..but the neuro ones screwed me over. It's okay, i don't want to worry about it- there's nothing to worr about. I think i'm good with being school-free for the next 4 months. Reading is for fun from now on!

My first day of being "officially" done. I don't know what to do with myself..there's so much TO do but ah..i don't know where to start. Freedom is scary!

OH OH GUYS GUESS WHAT.....I MIGHT MEET UP WITH LINDA (MISS HAM) IN BEIJING!!!! isn't that crazy???

Should i get a full time job for 2 months..? Ae? =) ..ha ha..there would be no saving there.

To do list
1. prep for mission trip
2. promo for oasis retreat
3. plan for english retreat
4. softball- devos(?)
5. start/finish reading those books i've always wanted to read
6. store away my notes and put away textbooks
7. clean room
8. jogging/ get in shape. No tanning for me. After that section in molecular bio about cancer..i think i'll stick to being pasty yellow =) ...i like my good p21 gene!
9. "catch up" with ppl
10. [spontaneity] we'll see

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 p.m., Blogger A Mandar said…

    i think abnormal will turn me abnormal.. ha haa I remember when Bassili use to show us those freaky clips in psya01..they were quite disturbing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home