Matters on a. Mandar's Heart

Friday, May 06, 2005

One week without school- nothing interesting yet everyday seems to be filled with something. From waitressing at a family restaurant ...to shopping with mommy...to driving my mom around. Lots of family time! I took my grams to the hospital yeterday- and got a $60 ticket *sigh*...not to mention i paid $12 for parking before/after.

Free time can be dangerous. It's easy to sit back, day after day.. because you know there's always the next day to accomplish whatever there is on the agenda. Ah, need to be productive. On a brighter note, i'm quite up to date with this oasis retreat planning and emails.

I'm really looking forward to the cottage next week =) I took it onto myself to plan an itinerary muhahaa.. I'm going to be the program nazi.

And for those who are reading and have NOT handed in their oasis retreat registration form.... HAND IT IN!!!! Spaces are limited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home